[3830] CWopsT KG9X Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 10 09:09:47 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 10

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  128  Mults = 127  Total Score = 16,256

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thought I would do something a little different.  Not only run HP but try to
work DX (EU) on 20.  Started with a run which went fairly well.  Most sigs were
not all that strong, just a few moving the S meter well.  It was a challenge
with calls I'm not that familiar with calling in.  Did some S&P on 20 at
1326Z then to 40 at 1337Z.  Found an open freq way high in the band and started
run.

73,  Fred  KG9X
FTDX101MP AL-1500  160M 100\' Tower Vert, 80M Sloper 75\'/40\', 40M Inv Vee @
35\', 20-15 KT34XA @50\' Stuck NE