[3830] CWopsT N6TVN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 10 16:00:47 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 10

Call: N6TVN
Operator(s): N6TVN
Station: N6TVN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Sonoma, Ca.

Total:  36  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,296

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what a ride, first the computer went rogue right in the middle of great
condx. Then I worked 2 EU which has not happened for years. Then some one in
the neighborhood turned on the worlds loudest noisemaker, thank goodness for the
guys running kilowatts. It quit after 10 min or so.

Running 200w which is the low end of HP, since I increased power I'm making
fewer Q's than before, go figure?