[3830] ARRLDX SSB AJ6T SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 10 17:09:45 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: AJ6T
Operator(s): AJ6T
Station: AJ6T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 6:08

  160:  11     10
   80:  37     26
   40:  21     16
   20:  13     10
   15:  11      5
Total:  93     67  Total Score = 18,693

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I only intended to operate in this contest to look for new band-countries
but I could not find any.  Decided to make a few QSOs just to see what I
could work with 100 watts and wire antennas.  I was pleased to make a few
SSB contacts to EU on 160 and 75m.  The period just prior to sunset on 75m
at the end of the contest was especially productive.  SO2V practice with
my K3s and K-Pod showed how useful that mode is with dual S&P.
No activity was heard on 10 meters.
Rig: K3s    Antennas: 160/75 T-verticals   40-15 OCF Dipole