[3830] TBDC K2KW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 14 11:32:40 EDT 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K2KW
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: K2KW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA  FM17

Total:  QSOs = 214  Total Score = 707

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs!

I drove a few hours to get my Covid shot in the morning and I was tired so I
only put in a few hours (Couldn't get covid shot locally).  When the band
started to get noisy to the west, and I hadn't worked anyone west of the
Mississippi I did one final sweep, and of course the west coast was now booming.
 But I had lost interest by then.  Managed to work a few EU stations and DX:
YT6T (great ears tonight), IQ, DR, TM, NP2 (2), ZF.

73, Kenny K2KW