[3830] TBDC KE3K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 14 13:13:05 EDT 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 6:00

Total:  QSOs = 169  Total Score = 607

Club: Blossomland Amateur Radio Assn.

Comments:

My sincere thanks to the Boring ARC for sponsoring this fun event. And, to those
I was able to contact.

As several fellow Mid-west Ops have pointed out, there seemed to a some strange
band conditions, lots of static and a higher than average noise floor. Adding to
the challenge, I was receiving interference from a neighborhood RFI source and
an intermittent power line arc. Couldn't catch a break. I did at least manage to
get a few hours in Saturday evening and got back on early Sunday morning. Heard
no EU stations from my EN62 location. ZF9CW, NP2J and NP2X were about as far
away as I could contact.

N1MM Logger+
IC-7610
160 Meter Horiz-loop