[3830] TBDC KE2D Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 14 13:50:21 EDT 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 7:45

Total:  QSOs = 312  Total Score = 986

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I operated longer than I expected to. A few European stations called right after
local sunset and were loud, especially IQ9UI who sounded like a local station,
even without the NE beverage antenna. I Only worked two more after that (LZ5R
and TM6M) until EU sunrise and then I worked about 15 more.  Conditions seemed
good to the western states and west coast and I also worked a fair number of CM,
DM, CN, and DN stations. I was hoping to make it to 1k points but it wasn't in
the cards this time. Maybe if the A index hadn't been 16 if I could have worked
a few more stations in Europe.