[3830] WiQP K4VBM SO Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 14 22:40:13 EDT 2021

                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2021

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     11        2
   40:      8       12
   20:      5
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     24       14  Mults = 23  Total Score = 2,139.0

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Noisy bands were the rule for this weekend.  And it seems that the SKCC weekend
sprint and some other CW contests made it hard for the WI stations to find a
spot to call, and hard for me to find them.  Also, it was really hard to hear
phone during daylight hours.  It picked up nicely after dark, but the contest
ended way too soon for me to make up ground in darkness.  Didn't come close to
last year's score, didn't catch the bonus station, and had my most productive
mode, but once the sun went down, I really started hearing the WI stations on
phone - too bad the contest ended so soon after that.  Thanks for the great fun!