[3830] WiQP K2DRH Rookie SO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 15 01:24:35 EDT 2021

                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2021

Call: K2DRH
Operator(s): K2DRH
Station: K2DRH

Class: Rookie SO LP
QTH: IL

  160:
   80:     0       124
   40:     0        15
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     0       139  Mults = 47  Total Score = 6,633.0

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

1st time submitting a score in the WIQP, and it feels weird to be a
"Rookie" LOL.  Started late and 40 went long soon after so didn't get
much going there. I'm in NW IL only about 50 miles downriver from WI. They say a
low 40M dipole helps  - it didn't. N1MM says 4 hours, it didn't feel like that
much since it was very intermittent. Heard nada from WI on 160 SSB the last half
hour. It was fun working a lot of friends in WI. Many of them know that I have a
killer VHF-UHF-Microwave station that can reach ANYWHERE into WI, but none asked
me to QSY to take advantage of that.