[3830] WiQP NE9U Multi-Op Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 16 15:12:40 EDT 2021

                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2021

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U N9ISN
Station: NE9U

Class: Multi-Op Mobile LP
QTH: Wisconsin

  160:
   80:    272        0
   40:    606        0
   20:     90        0
    2:              44
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    968       44  Mults = 77  Total Score = 237,690.0

Club: Honey Badger Contesters

Comments:

Wow, what a year!

I knew things looked good after a 165 opening hour!

Originally our plans were to attempt a multi/multi operation.  But on Wednesday
our other HF operator dropped out.  So it was back to our normal Multi single.
N9ISN volunteered to be my driver.

Al and I headed to my cabin in northern Wisconsin on Saturday and we went out
and did our usual carbo loading on Prime Rib and Rib eye steaks at the best
restaurant in the Northwoods.  Annie's on Keyes Lake.

Sunday morning we did more carbo loading at the best breakfast stop in northern
Wisconsin.  Grandma Sally's in Long Lake.

We then drove to our starting line in southern Marinette County and were off to
the races!

Hour one was 165 and we averaged 144 for the entire contest.

Winners with 18 qso's were K0TI, K9CT, and N0UR

OM2VL worked us on 40 and 80 meters 9 times.  Amazing!

73 Scott  NE9U
   Al     N9ISN

Equipment:

K3