[3830] Rus DX YT5YTT SO Mixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 21 09:12:12 EDT 2021

                    Russian DX Contest - 2021

Call: YT5YTT
Operator(s): YT5YTT
Station: YT5YTT

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH:

  160:    0     0         0         0
   80:  219     0        41        33
   40:  172     0        42        31
   20:  178     0        39        47
   15:   22     0         3        12
   10:    0     0         0         0
Total:  591     0       125       123  Total Score = 839,232

After sleepless night at work, I'd to sleep a while. So, I slept 4 whole hours.

That is reason why score wasn't better... But urban contesting is always a
challenge with QRP. Activity was hugh... Really big. And 15m was solid a while,
I've made 22 Q's with QRP, just to grab some points and mults.

Next year new taks. 1M points. Hope I will be more prepared for it, and maybe
with some new antennas ;)

Thanks to all for participating.

73's