[3830] BARTG KO7SS SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 21 13:10:16 EDT 2021

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: AZ

   80:   93       5         15
   40:  133      12         16
   20:  320      35         21
   15:   33      12          8
   10:    6       5          1
-----------------------------------
Total:  585      69         61  Continents = 6  Total Score = 456,300

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

It was definitely fun sitting on top of the online scoreboard for the first
24 hours! The continental multiplier certainly works out well for us out in
W7....the sun had just set at the 0200Z start...I clicked on 20M spots for
JA, KH6, PY, VE, then went to 40M and clicked on EA4 and EA8 :)

Of course the huge lead vanished when the East Coast started working EU, but
it did keep my BIC to see how long I could hold them off :)

Only 32 EU Q's total here.

RIG: K3S and 2K-FA
ANT: 2 el Steppir yagi at 55' and 40/80 OCF dipole at 55'

73, Bill KO7SS, Mt Lemmon, AZ