[3830] BARTG WA4JQS SOSB/15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 21 18:36:14 EDT 2021

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: WA4JQS
Operator(s): WA4JQS
Station: WA4JQS

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: KY

   15:  35       12          7
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  35       12          7  Continents = 3  Total Score = 1,995

With an A OF 35 QSO'S Stateside were hard to come by.I had to beam over the
South Pole to work anyone.Signal just dropped out any other direction. KH6 and
ZL were loud over the South Pole. never heard any VK's or JA's. BARTS as always
is a great fun contest. hope for better conditions next time. Thanks to
everyone who worked me. 73 Tony WA4JQS..