[3830] BARTG NN5O SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 21 22:13:26 EDT 2021

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 16:30

   80:  115       5         13
   40:  213      20         15
   20:  102      16         14
   15:    7       6          2
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  437      47         44  Continents = 4  Total Score = 159,068

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

'Twas fun when I had time to operate.  But, by far the most fun was competing
with other club members of the Deep Dixie Contest Club via the
ContestOnlineScore.com site.   It was neck and neck right up to the finish
line.

We were piloted by Ron and Trina at WV4P, but their scores were in another
stratosphere from us.  Yet, we kept pestering them to slow down.  But, did they?
 NOPE!  They kept right on with their M/2 station, knocking down the Qs.

Thanks for all the Qs y'all gave me.  Hope to catch you next year in the BARTG
HF throwdown.

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom