[3830] Rus DX WQ6X(@NX6T) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 22 01:16:58 EDT 2021

                    Russian DX Contest - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 4:54
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0         0        0
   80:    0     0         0        0
   40:  128     0        16        5
   20:    0     0         0        0
   15:    0     0         0        0
   10:    0     0         0        0
Total:  128     0        16        5  Total Score = 12,432

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was TRULY a WQ6X last minute DX Contest operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
Working the BARTG RTTY was my main goal, however by midnight there was nothing
new left to work so I switched over to the Russian DX contest on 40 meters.
While I did some search & pounce, a lot of time was spent running
frequencies.
Due to HORRIBLE Space-WX, no European Russian stations were heard on 40;
only UA0 stations.
Look for further write up on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com