[3830] Rus DX K3EW SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 23 23:16:53 EDT 2021

                    Russian DX Contest - 2021

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MDC

   80:   80              31         2
   40:   74              40        11
   20:   81              36         5
Total:  235     0       107        18  Total Score = 144,500

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A real slog without a beam on 20. Conditions were not great-  40 and 80 were
okay but again were a slog. Using band map only produced about 1/4 of available
stations- don't know why reporting was paltry. I spotted everyone I worked-
apparently others were not. So a lot of tuning around and pulling folks out of
the noise. Hopefully next year we will have better conditions, and work more
Oblasts.

Submitted Log to Russian Sponsors.  They reduced my 40 meter country count by 1-
so their score for me is 143,344-  no real issue except don't know why there is
a discrepancy .