[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 25 00:25:00 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 25

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:55
Remote Operation

Total:  77  Mults = 77  Total Score = 5,929

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Called CQ 15-20 seconds for ten minutes before the CWT.  At 02:55Z someone
starts sending V V V and call without any QRL?

OK I chase him away.  XE2YW begins calling CQ at 24 then 19 WPM.  While he's
calling CQ someone keys down for 10 seconds.  I give XE2YW a call at first 25
then 19 wpm.  He comes back says my RST is 579.  His name is Jorge and his QH is
Guadalope, Zacatesas  Guadaloupe, Zacatecas.  I reply with his RST 579  OP Steve
 QTH Midland, MI Midland, MI GD DX 73 XE2YW DE WA8Y SK DIT DIT

Nows its 03:05Z.  I start my run.  Latency throws off caller timeing but I
manage 77 Qs.

This was the first time KL7SB and AH6KO make Qs with me in the same CWT.