[3830] WPX SSB ED1R M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 28 18:24:02 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EC1KR EA4AOC
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Remote Operation

   20: 1792

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Other pandemic contest operation in remote, EA4AOC start a 20m monoband LP but
finally EC1KR have time to operate few hours and we made a MS HP remote with
only 1 radio and 36h, we lose first night (all qsos on 40 and 80) and last hours
(20 and 40m) but we enjoy at contest, many splatters maybe few contesters need
to check his amp, and read rule where you can only use 1,5kw, because few
stations make qrm 5 or 6 khz up and down, incredible, tnx qsos and CU again
during next contest (maybe EA RTTY CONTEST next wekeend)=>
https://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/bases/

73 de ED1R Team