[3830] WPX SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 28 20:45:48 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70T E74A E77DX E77E E77EA
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor

   40: 2093
   20: 1769

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

condx were very strange and somehow very difficult to operate

no technical issues, everything went very smooth

20m was very disappointing here, somehow we could get any good rates to 3 point
station!

40m was much better 2nd night here

crazy short opening to SA on 10m ...i never worked so many PYs in one hour

also we are very surprised by numbers of YB, YC, YD, 7A, 7E stations in our log

thanks to UA7K and RL3A for crazy race on online score board
and congratulations on scores !

We will start to rebuild our station asap
most of antennas need to be renewed and will be taken down in next
weeks/months!

we will probably miss WPX CW, IARU and WAE

i hope everything will be ready again sometimes in sept/oktober!

73s and thanks for QSOs

on behalf of E7DX team
de E77DX
Braco