[3830] WPX SSB ND0C SOAB Classic TB-Wires Unassisted QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 28 23:42:27 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: Classic TB-Wires Unassisted
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I was less-than-inspired to make a big effort in this one.  Historically this is
one of my favorite contests but the conditions just weren't very conducive to
having fun running QRP with everybody packed in on 20 meters during the day. I
think the QRM in Europe must have been unbelievable.

The QSB was really nasty on most bands with propagation shifting quickly.  It
was a bit encouraging to see some openings on 15 and even 10.

73,
Randy, ND0C