[3830] WPX SSB S57AL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 29 05:43:24 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: S57AL
Operator(s): S57AL
Station: S57AL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Radomlje

   20: 1289

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Bad start first night on 40m, with only 120q until 6:00 am

It was difficult tu have a good runs on 20m on crowded band. We need a litle bit
more space on 20m, about aditional 250k :).

As E77DX has already said, I also need to do some work on my antennas. There is
more than 10 years with no service, YES!

I,ll be faster then he will, because I have just a few one! :)

Thanks for all qsos!   Congrats to everyone who was in this game!

CU in CW part.

73, Ivo S57AL