[3830] WPX SSB PS2T(@PX2APS2TPX2W) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 29 10:39:41 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2BK PY2DY PY2IG PY2LED PY2NDX PY2PT PY2XV PY2YU PY2ZEA
Station: PX2APS2TPX2W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: SAO PAULO STATE

   20: 1911
   15: 2388

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

WPX SSB 2021 - PS2T - MULTI MULTI DISTRIBUTED

Dear All,

What a funny contest at the new MMD category.

We are in front a serious pandemic situation in PY and to put all this operators
in the same room was not possible. The new category allows to mix everybody to
explore all the area geography from the DXCC/ZONE. But we are far far away from
the limits!!

We saw the nice preparation and announcements organized by Remote Ham Radio
(RHR) team. Unfortunely we are not prepared at same high tech level yet but
instead to cry, let´s join and have fun! And all went fine....

Our decision to join MMD was taken two weeks ago and the idea was to mix the
power of our Araucaria DX Group stations. We planned to use ZW5B special
callsign mixing stations from diferent Brazilian states but in the last minute
we decided to make this TRIAL using only Sao Paulo state stations using PS2T
(MR. OMS) callsign as follows:

PS2T: 80/40m PY2ZEA PY2IG
PX2A:  15/20/40/80m  PY2BK PY2DY PY2LED PY2PT PY2XV
PY2EYE:  10m PY2NDX PY2YU

The use of DXLOG software let us to use VPN Private Network and it´s nice to
chat and send internal messages between stations as we make when are in the same
table.

The only not solved point was the DUPES. For every contact made, independent
from the station sending the info, it was duplicated, generating thousands of
DUPES. No crashes! We should discover if we make something wrong at config but
we don´t think so. Help is appreciated ...

Stay in the same frequency than your colleague in other station helping and
supporting is amazing. The call not copied there is copied here and BINGO! Our
interlock for such situation was tested with "GAB messages". Imagine
using technology.... there is lots of possibilities not tested yet.

Thanks all efforts from our group stations/members and for everyone in our log.

Hope to see you down in the log soon.

PS2T 2021 WPX SSB MULTI MULTI DISTRIBUTED TEAM
Araucaria Dx Group - Brazil