[3830] WPX SSB W7DXX M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 29 11:47:20 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W7DXX
Operator(s): KE4DHK KC6AWX N4HH
Station: W7DXX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Remote Operation

This was the first time the three of us worked together as a Multi/Single
Remote.  Thanks to Keith W7DXX for making his terrific remote available to us.
We used the Hamachi VPN for networking to the remote and and N1MM Logger in
network mode.  Both worked perfectly.
Michael KE4DHK and Bob KC6AWX did a tremendous job  - these two are absolute
workhorses and deserve all the credit - me ?(N4HH) - I just barely showed up in
time to make a few Q's - very few Q's - hi hi!  Glad to be part of the team.
It was a great learning experience for all of us and an awful lot of fun :)