[3830] WPX SSB 3E3E(@HP3SS) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 29 12:01:30 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: 3E3E
Operator(s): HP3SS VE4EA KC7V N7NR W1VE
Station: HP3SS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Panama
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Remote Operation

   20: 1536

Robby, HP3SS, Saved the weekend for us!  We started out expecting to operate
from 9A, but equipment failure cancelled that before we even started.  We then
tried remote to HH2, but the strain of continuous M/S during nighttime house was
too much for this 100w, battery-powered station.   We had done a remote
operation with Robby in ARRL DX, and he invited us back for another go in WPX.
We actually started the contest for real Saturday morning around 1400z.

THe call was fun!  "Three-Echo-Three Echo" is how you think about it.
Many thought we were just giving our prefix.  Made for some fun exchanges!

Thanks for the QSOs!  CU in WPX CW as 3E2E.

73, Gerry W1VE