[3830] VaQP N8II SOAB/MixedFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 29 13:41:22 EDT 2021

                    Virginia QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed LP
QTH: WV

   40:    3      1
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   37    118      0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 14,322

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was out with a friend until 2045Z and only operated 55 minutes at 2335Z
Saturday. At that time, activity was underwhelming compared to past years with
only 44 QSO's logged. It was not long until I ran out of stations to run on
75M.
Sunday was better, but 75M went very quiet mid day. Activity was not very good
the last half hour, but I managed to work several(5) rare mults.: NEL, DAX, MVX,
AMH, and N4CW/M in DIN at the end (only time we worked).

The VAQP is always fun despite being too close VA to be competitive from here.

Thanks for the Q's and calls,
73, Jeff