[3830] WPX SSB HI3T SOAB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 29 16:02:36 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): TED
Station: HI3T

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Puerto Plata

Club: PUP CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

Thank for all the qso's and rate,

The good : God, new radio FTDX10, Pileup, rain for few hours, the rate.

The bad : QRM, DQRM, power outage, Propagation, U2R cables broken (repaired),
Humm (running 6 hours with inverter at 10 watts).

Extra pro bonus my family, my 3 girls working and helping with all the comidas,
bebidas, massages and helado last day, Service at church on Sunday.

Thanks for the contact and God willing see you in the next pile up.

Rig FTDX10 RIG A, FTDX5000 RIG B
Antenna Steppir 4l the oldie and  goodie  20-10
Dipoles on 40 and 80

QSO'S PER MINUTES RATE ON DETAILS
5 QSO X 1 M    4 TIMES
4 QSO X 1 M  25 TIMES