[3830] WPX SSB DQ2C(DL2SAX) SOSB40 Classic Unassisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 30 14:59:32 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: DQ2C
Operator(s): DL2SAX
Station: DQ2C

Class: SOSB40 HP
Class Overlay: Classic Unassisted
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24:00

   40: 1613

This was fun! More than 40 YB's in the log - much more than JA's and also a lot
stations from China called in. Nice propagation to far east and VK/ZL. During
the first night the band died to stateside and for hours only caribian and SA
stations were workable. In the second night and during the last hour I had good
runs to NA.

A lot of realy rar countries called me and I missed the DXCC in 24h only by 2
countries (no cluster and 100% run).

I apologize to all of the stations which called me in the first night during a
period of 23 min (the timer of N1MM showed me this period without Qs) -  - - I
fell in sleep on the keyboard and auto cq was on. Sri for that. The QWERTY was
long seeable on my forehead :-) RL3A woke me up with his loud signal....

73s to all and stay healthy!