[3830] WPX SSB NC8C(K8RR) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 31 22:28:38 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NC8C
Operator(s): K8RR
Station: NC8C

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 13:50

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Last year I did much better for the club call NC8C in WPX SSB with 1160 Qs. This
year, my son's 35th birthday and other issues prevailed. Only 300 Qs in just
under 14 hours total, spread over Saturday and Sunday in short stints,
interspersed with required rest. Bands weren't great, 15 barely played and 10
meters just didn't open up. Ground mounted vertical isn't competitive when bands
aren't hot. Planning to put up a tower and a beam this spring. 73, Rod K8RR as
NC8C for WPX SSB.