[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt KR1ST Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat May 1 15:16:16 EDT 2021

                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN21FK

Total:  QSOs = 7  Max Dist(km) = 250  Total Score = 1,354

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: IC-9700/Gemini 23
PWr: 200W
Ant: Wimo SHF-2367

I got on at around 10:30am with the only microwave band I have (1296). It didn't
seem that the conditions were very good and the QSB was deep and long. I really
do need a LNA as I get the feeling I'm not hearing as well as I could on this
band. Even though I made only 7 Q's, I had a lot of fun. It was also great to
put the new Gemini amp through its paces.

Thanks to the SVHFS for sponsoring the Sprints and thank you for the Q's!

73,
--Alex KR1ST

 Band   Mode  QSOs     Grd
  1240  CW       5       2