[3830] 7QP N7WY SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 2 08:32:05 EDT 2021

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: N7WY
Operator(s): N7WY
Station: N7WY

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: DN72SR
Operating Time (hrs): 9:47

   40:  117      0      0
   20:  400     22      0
----------------------------
Total:  517     22      0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 91,262

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

K3s, inverted vee with apex at 40 ft, battery power, N1MM Logger+.

First 93 minutes spent fighting with K1EL keyer.  Suspect is now the RCA
connection on the back panel. Time for some solder.

Quit 400 minutes early.  20 minutes later there was a horrendous show of cloud
to ground lightning, high winds, and a smidgen of rain.  I suspect the wind
would have damaged some part of my antenna seen on QRZ.com.  Fortunately I was
able to get everything down before the lightning started.