[3830] 7QP NG7M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 2 11:50:29 EDT 2021

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M W7CT KJ7NZL
Station: NG7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: UTDAV

   40:  161             1
----------------------------
Total:  732    164      1  Mults = 65  Total Score = 131,755

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Multi-single distributed again this year (the 7QP rules only show multi-multi
distributed / something is wrong there, we are a multi single distributed like
last year), however the motivation didn't last for the duration this year!  Only
8 hours on the air.  We used my station (NG7M) and W7CT's station in a Multi
Single distributed effort. Robert KJ7NZL kicked the tires as a new SSB contester
and I think he had some fun dealing with an SSB pile up for the first time.
Thanks for QSO's everyone.  Max NG7M (Jim W7CT and Robert KJ7NZL)