[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt KE7SW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 2 14:02:34 EDT 2021

                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: KE7SW
Operator(s): KE7SW
Station: KE7SW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: cn87td

Total:  QSOs = 48  Max Dist(km) = 200  Total Score = 2,029

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Wow....Good turn out for us ,,,,Thanks to the rovers...Darryl,ww7d,Ray,w7glf,and
Rod,we7x....The road to the high country is still filled with pot holes and Rod
punched a hole in his oil pan and had to be towed home.Thanks to Dale kd7uo for
making the calls for the tow truck and his help on getting Rod on his way home
safely....Thanks to Greg k7ydl for getting on from Oregon with his big dish on
1296....nice signal off Mt.Rainier into Washington ,200km.,for me and the
longest contact....Thanks to Jim k7yo for my only other 1296 contact from
cn85,at 158km.  Ac7md was up in the Olympic MT's.Not quite in his hot spot
because of the snow pack but still had good signals on all bands.......Murphy
made a stop bye about half way through the sprint and my IF radio quit receiving
on 903 ssb ,but worked on FM , I don't think I missed much..Anyway..Fun time had
by all..73,Tom,ke7sw