[3830] InQP VE9AA Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 2 17:16:01 EDT 2021

                    Indiana QSO Party - 2021

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:   2      0  CW Mults = 2  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 4

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Set up my kx3 on the front deck and used a short jumper wire maybe 6' long over
to a 20' pipe that my wireless internet modem is on top of, for my antenna.
Had
a scraggly hank of wire for my counterpoise and it seemed to load ok on
15/20/40.

KS9K vy loud.

 It was touch n' go, but managed to get AB9CA into the log.  Sorry about the QRQ
speed.  Not familiar with this lil' rig, so I Farnsworthed it down to where I
was a "bit" slower....hi

CU (all of a sudden) in the next one.

Mike VE9AA in New Brunswick, Canada