[3830] 7QP KE0TT SOCW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 2 19:50:50 EDT 2021

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: SOCW QRP
QTH: MN

----------------------------
Total:  154     0       0  Mults = 65  Total Score = 30,030

Elecraft K3/10 at 5 watts to two selectable dipoles up 45' - oriented at
different angles, and with different lengths. Lots of activity, thanks for the
fun! The terrain slopes gently down to the west here, which helps my signal get
there. Thanks for your copy of my QRP. Had hoped for more Q's with the mobiles,
but couldn't hear them very well.... bands were QSB and thin. Always enjoy the
7QP in any case. 73,  C U next time, Dan  ke0tt