[3830] 7QP K7RF Cnty Exped M/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 2 20:04:01 EDT 2021

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: K7RF
Operator(s): NE7D K7RF
Station: K7RF

Class: Cnty Exped M/M LP
QTH: ORWCO

----------------------------
Total:  762     0       0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 132,588

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Crazy 11h hour decision by Rocky (NE7D)& myself to see if we could throw
together an operation away from home in just a couple of days, including
permission to use the site.  Basically no water, no power, no planning.  Murphy
came close to blowing the thing up after the 3 hour trek to rural Wasco County.
Conditions generally seemed good but with low inverted vees and LP there were
many times when rates were pretty pathetic.  However, those were offset by
sporadic nice runs which kept us plowing ahead most of the contest.  40 was
definitely our money band.  Thanks to those giving us a call or hearing us call
them.