[3830] InQP NJ8J Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 2 20:49:43 EDT 2021

                    Indiana QSO Party - 2021

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:   13     0  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 260

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Icom IC-7300
LDG AT-200Pro II Automatic Antenna tuner
120 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line
Logger: N1MM+

First time using the IN7QPNE log in N1MM+, which saved a log of bouncing on the
Alt-F key during the weekend.

Managed to find a few IN Qs in amongst the other QPs.

I had a bit of a panic at the end of they day Saturday.  I normally set up
contest logs in N1MM+ for the week ahead of time, though I may not actually use
all of them.  I was deleting some of the unused logs when I accidently deleted
the IN7QPNE log.  Oh, no!  All of the Qs for 4 QSO Party contests gone in one
swell foop!  Took me about an hour to figure out how to recover
the log (it's possible to recover from the .TRN files).