[3830] NewEngQP NN3W Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 2 21:13:13 EDT 2021

                    New England QSO Party - 2021

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

   80:     34        4
   40:    102       32
   20:     86       19
   15:     19        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    241       55  Mults = 98  Total Score = 52,626

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fun event.  Got most all the counties except for BELNH, DUKMA, ESSVT, BARMA,
FRAMA, NANMA, and SUFMA.  Lots of missing "MA"!  Was waiting for K2UA
to go to FRAMA after being in Berkshire as his progression seemed to indicate he
would.  Much to my surprise, he announced LITCT!!!  While that was a new one on
CW, I was hoping to color in one more boundary area on my map.  Ah, well...