[3830] NewEngQP AI1TT(W1WBB) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 2 23:38:04 EDT 2021

                    New England QSO Party - 2021

Call: AI1TT
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN41
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    127       46
   40:    392       50
   20:    224       31
   15:     20
   10:
------------------------
Total:    765      127  Mults = 73  Total Score = 120,961

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Great fun operating in NEQP this year!  Huge rates and massive activity (Thanks
SQP Challenge!) on Day #1 with lots of interesting short skip propagation on
40/20/15m both days.  No storm noise this weekend here and signals were FB on
80/40/20m; K-index was quite low.

Exceeded my county record by 20k plus points as well!

Didn't chase the mobiles (mostly hard to hear them) but short skip on 40m
allowed me to reach a personal best of 50 (of 67) New Engl counties.

Murphy arrived to knock me off-air Sunday for a few hours with high SWR/RFI
issues locking up N1MM Plus Logger.  Got back on after troubleshooting,
temporarily working around remote coax switch system and another in-line switch
- not a long term solution ... but was able to get back to making Q's!

Thanks to the MANY who called ... sorry to the few I could not pull through.
S-2/3 power line noise to my west can be a problem for the weak ones.

Icom IC-7300 AND MFJ-929 Auto Tuner; 5-band (10-20m) Hexbeam (hub at 32 ft.), 88
ft doubet up ~ 40 ft on 40/80m; sloping (and bent) 80m dipole from near 60 ft
down to 30 ft; N1MM Plus Logger, WinKeyer USB CW interface.

LoTW, Club Log and QRZ.com eqsls *only*.

73!
Bill W1WBB
Chief Op @ AI1TT
"*A*quidneck  *I*sland  *T*ransmitting  *T*eam"