[3830] KRC SST NB7O Academy Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 3 02:19:31 EDT 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - May 3

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 3/4 HR

   40:   9      8
   20:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  11     10  Total Score = 110

The bands blew up here for the last half hour of the SST.  It sounded like a
solar event (CME type).  40M was killed from 7000 to about 7180; the waterfall
was solid noise.  I only got a couple of contacts after that.  I could not work
the full hour because I had to take some bread out of the oven that I was
baking.  I lost track of time and put the loaves in too late.  Thanks to the
organizers for this event.

seven three de NB7O