[3830] 7QP W4ER SOCW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 3 13:29:22 EDT 2021

                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W4ER

Class: SOCW QRP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:   30     0       0  Mults = 25  Total Score = 2,250

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs!  My 8 year old granddaughter enjoyed the contest
("race" to her), she would hit the Enter key (using N1MM+ in ESM) when
I said "now".  By the end she was able to "hear" my call
when a station would answer.  It was great to introduce her to radiosport. I
don't know if that puts me in a Multi-op class or not but, I would not trade the
fun time for anything.

K3 @ 5 watts to attic antennas

73, John