[3830] NewEngQP K1GQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 3 15:12:57 EDT 2021

                    New England QSO Party - 2021

Call: K1GQ
Operator(s): K1GQ
Station: K1GQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH

   80:     326      0
   40:     566      0
   20:     641      0
   15:     160      0
   10:       7      0
------------------------
Total:    1700      0  Mults = 77  Total Score = 261,800

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

One radio (K3S + KPA1500), tribander and 2-el 40 on 60' tower, 80m dipole at
60', Macintosh logging and station control software.

Apologies to W1KM; I think I was CQing on his frequency and listening elsewhere
after working him on 40m Sunday. Excuse: brain fog.

Missed ND VO2 VE8 VY0 VY1 and pretty much everything outside K and VE. Excuse:
my receiving situation towards EU is currently dismal.

Great fun to have 20 40 80 open coast-to-coast and quiet in the Saturday leg.
Almost 1000 QSOs in that session. Conditions were not as good Sunday, but I was
amazed to add another 700.

Net rate 98.8, worst full-hour rate 51.0 in the 19Z hour, best 60-minute rate
180 on 40m Saturday.

Silly stats: 2580 CQs, 39 dupes, 40 band changes, 5 bands with K8MR W9PA NV9L, 4
bands with 8 others, 998 different calls (that's going to be a lot of
certificates :-)

  Bill