[3830] CWopsT AG4EA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 5 16:07:39 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 5

Call: AG4EA
Operator(s): AG4EA
Station: AG4EA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

Total:  43  Mults = 43  Total Score = 1,849

Started the hour by running on 40M, hoping to work some of my Basic class
students.  I was able to work Will, KD8NPA for the first time and W4MSL who is
not in my class but also did a fine job.  After 15 mins I moved to 20M S&P
and then closed out the hour back on 40M S&P.  Bands was not in great shape
so I had to work in order to have my 100W heard - thanks to those of you with
good ears once again.  Tnx for the fun and Q's.

Bill/AG4EA #2373

Rig: Kenwood TS-590SG
Power: 100w
Antenna: 6BTV Vertical