[3830] CWopsT AF4T Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 6 08:16:31 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 6

Call: AF4T
Operator(s): AF4T
Station: AF4T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM86ti

Total:  48  Mults = 48  Total Score = 2,304

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Started 6 mins. late.  0306-0333 on 80M, then to 40M.  Something starts arcing
over in the amp (that I don't hear at first, thanks pretty good headphones).
Nothing that I can resolve immediately, so last 18 mins. on 40M at LOW power.
So, no QRO for me for an unknown while.  Going to at least try not to obsess
over fixing the amp; just put in in the to-do queue and get to it in due course.
 Time to (re-)experience the joys of running 100-150 watts ... one of which is
being able to run full QSK.  Didn't know exactly how much I missed that till I
got a taste of it again.
Thanks for contacts all & 73!