[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 6 23:30:15 EDT 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - May 7

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx

   80:  12      9
   40:  22     16
   20:  22     18
   15:   6      4
Total:  62     47  Total Score = 2,914

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Very  good start here. All the SO2R stuff worked and fifteen was good with some
599 signs from W6 plus esp sigs from all over. Should have done better there.
Had a great start anyhow with dreams of a six number. Lots of interleaved SO2R
stuff really worked tonight.

Five min segs: 14, 6 (?), 10, 10, 12, and 10. The last five mins could have been
one or two higher but my line noise came back for over one minute. Otherwise it
was clear. Yeah!

Tnx for a four bagger to K9BGL and three baggers with K7SV, WD6T, W1NN, and
KW8N. Got rare Tejas from KG5U on only "uno" band. (sad face)

Seemed ahead of my "arch nemisis" KZ5D. Hope the last ten minutes did
not do me in as usual.

Very good condx tonight. Thanks for the super action everyone.

73, Jim  N3BB