[3830] 50SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 9 00:59:52 EDT 2021

                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL/EN51,52,61,62

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

All QSOs made using 'legacy' modes, 38 SSB and 1 CW.

Thanks to N2CEI for finding a microphone at the N4SVC club station to complete
my only "DX" QSO (on SSB).

Thanks to K2DRH for battling the rain static on his antennas to hear me and
complete QSOs from all 4 of the grids I visited.

Thanks ALSO to the K9PW/R for 4 completed QSOs from each of the 2 grids he
visited and to K0PG, KO9A, N9UM and WB8BZK for 'sweeps' (QSOs from all 4 grids I
visited).

Further thanks to the other 6 stations who picked my signal out of the noise
for another 11 QSOs.

Final thanks to all who participated and to the Central States VHF Society for
their continued sponsorship of the Spring VHF & Up Sprint series and to the
Society's management committee of KA2KQM, W0ZQ and WB8BZK.

Now to get ready for the June VHF Contest!

73, JK