[3830] 50SprngSprnt KE7SW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 9 11:17:03 EDT 2021

                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: KE7SW
Operator(s): KE7SW
Station: KE7SW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: cn87

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Good turnout early and things got a little slow latter on,....Thanks to the
rovers WW7D and WU7H for there four grids and keeping things going ,and thanks
to Greg k7ydl and Mark ke7msu from Oregon,they were the only guys i worked from
cn85 ,I missed a few down there,..Like....Jim, K7yo  ...sorry... ..just... could
not.. make it on SSB.,Worked Mark W7MEM from dn17,Idaho and John in co70, Ve7sd
in cn89 and Reg VE7US with his big signal,..and  that was all I got out of
Canada...I have my tall tower rolled over and was using the "SHORT"
antenna on the "SHORT" tower and sure could tell the difference
",Wow", The key word here was Short....Higher and more aluminum works
better...Yep!!..,Hope to have all  this up by June ..Anyway, It was fun,we could
have used a little DX or some E's to come rolling in,..though.. I think there
was some stuff out of Calif.on ft8..Anyway..,see ya,and be safe out
there,73,Tom,ke7sw