[3830] CQ-M WQ6X(@NX6T) SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 10 01:05:18 EDT 2021

                    CQ-M International DX Contest - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 07:07
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:   82     0      20
   20:  112     0      20
   15:    2     0       2
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  196     0      42  Total Score = 20,748

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X ad-HOC remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
My original idea was to run mixed-mode until I found that NO Ssb stations
were hearable from Fallbrook, so CW-only it was.
I was amazed that we actually had an opening to Europe this weekend, but
bummed by the poor turnout from Asia. Trying to rectify that in the last
30 minutes of the contest brought me an intentional QRM'er sending "BG6
VIRUS"
while F-bombing my 7017.17 run frequency.  Moving to 7015.15 finally solved
the problem, but unfortunately it was already 11:59z; another BUMMER Dewd.
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com