[3830] Volta RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 10 01:21:07 EDT 2021

                    Volta RTTY DX Contest - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: fALLBROOK, cA.
Operating Time (hrs): 06:36
Remote Operation

   80:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  156    54  Total Score = 15,458,040

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X ad-HOC remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
I was amazed that we actually had an opening to Europe this weekend, but
bummed by the poor turnout from Asia.  South America surprised us with
some juicy multipliers.
My BIGGEST BEEF were the stations who worked me (to get the QSO points)
and then moved 200 hz from my run frequency to call CQ.
I did note that those jerk callers NEVER DiD work anyone, so wassup
with the poor contest ethics?
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com