[3830] CWopsT K3GHH/5 Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 12 09:42:48 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 12

Call: K3GHH/5
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: LA

Total:   2  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Only two always super-strong stations replied to my son's (KG5POC) little MFJ
9200 QRP transceiver and his new experimental NVIS antenna. Fierce rain storms
here in New Orleans kept us from antenna work since my arrival two days ago; he
says he's never seen anything like the storm we had last night.

I'll be here next Wednesday also, and perhaps this week we can improve the setup
here. Our 40m dipole worked OK a couple of years ago, but it's long since
history!

---Thanks to the two who managed to read me, and a couple others who tried! 73,
John K3GHH (temporarily /5)