[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 13 23:07:18 EDT 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - May 14

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

  160:   1      1
   80:   4      4
   40:  10     10
   20:   8      6
   15:   1      1
Total:  24     22  Total Score = 528

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

So many stations in the 50s at the end - wahoo!  First time I've made NS Qs on
all 5 bands - ever!  Missed last week due to exhaustion, pledged to myself I
wouldn't miss this week, and was glad to have that nap.  Lots of stations heard
on 15 that I couldn't work, and signals on 20 from all over were booming - even
QRP Burt, NN7SS! Activity great on all bands, couldn't win a jump ball for all
the callers on each station I called - what a scrum!  May have had a 3-bander or
two, but will have to look more carefully at the log.....

Many thanks for the Qs, 73 de MikeNH