[3830] King of Spain CW AC6ZM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 16 14:45:34 EDT 2021

                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: East TN

   15:    6     2
Total:  236    74  Total Score = 21,016

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Rough going in the morning hours. Not as many EA playing as expected according
to skimmers. Evening conditions were better. Missed the afternoon on Saturday
due to POTA activation. That allowed Hunter to squeeze in a few Q's. I took a
pass on Early Sunday morning in lieu of morning stroll. Well done TCGers.
Improved my score over last year. I never tried 80 meters in retrospect.
Probably should have checked that band as well in the evening.